Name: animenutcase. My real name? I'd rather not say.
Gender: I have lady parts.
Gender I'd like to be stamped as: Either one. I'm not picky.
Give us a general description of your personality: Oh God... Okay, I'm just going to tell you flat out: I have Asperger's Syndrome. As such, my behavior is a bit... different from normal people. I'm very, very bad at interacting with people face to face (I sometimes worry that I might be a bit of a misanthrope). I probably could be called an otaku and possibly a borderline hikikomori.
If you had to sum yourself up in five words...: Strange, clueless, lazy, nerdy, quiet
1. When it boils down to it, I am willing to take one for the team.
2. I do know some obscure things and think about things others might not.
3. I am for the most part polite (I kind of have to be if I want to avoid Foot: Apply directly to the Mouth)
4. I am fairly loyal and patriotic.
5.I'll lend a helping hand.
1. I am very opinionated. I understand that others think differently than me and I accept that. I just can't help but think they're idiots.
2. The Tact Fairy never paid me a formal visit, so I can, and have put my foot in my mouth and made idiotic/rude comments. I'm just lucky that I have enough common sense.
3. I can come across as very apathetic and unsympathetic to others.
4. If something doesn't interest me, chances are I'll ignore it. And when I get started on something I am interested in, I do not know when to shut up.
5. I seldom ask for help when I need it.
Hobbies/Interests: Anime/manga, video games, reading, writing, law, politics (please do not ask me to debate you), Lost
Fears: Losing my loved ones, spiders, cocker spaniels (long story)
This or That
Shy or confident?: Shy. I get a little more confident when I know I have my facts straight.
Selfish or selfless?: I can be pretty damn selfish and insensitive, but I do care and worry about others.
Cautious or impulsive?: Strangely, I've always been the "daredevil" (I wanted to go bungie jumping when I was about... two years old, yet it still took me almost ten minutes to go down a zip-line), while my football player brother is more "cautious".
Stoic or emotional?: Oh, I'm very emotional, I'm just very bad at expressing it unless I feel it strongly. This has led to some of my own amusing Jackfaces.
Serious or humorous?: I come across as serious at school for the most part. But I will start giggling over something I read weeks ago.
A leader or a follower?: Generally a follower, but if no one else takes the lead, I will.
Calm or hyper?: For the most part, I come across as calm. I can have a calm look on my face and be freaking out on the inside. I haven't really thrown a tantrum in years. At home, though...well, if anyone used to seeing me at school saw me at home... They would most likely have a heart attack and die of shock.
Tough or gentle?: Gentle.
Mature or immature?: Both.
A pessimist, optimist, or realist?: I'm a realistically optimistic pessimist! =D Or would that be a realistically pessimistic optimist?
Your favourite character(s): I think I'm pretty fond of Otonashi.
Your least favourite character(s): Nobody! I think I like them all.
The character you identify most with: Otonashi, probably. I've sometimes wondered what I've been doing with my life.
In your opinion, which ONE character is nothing like you?: Yuri, most likely. XD And Noda. And Fujimaki. And the other aggressive, gung-ho types. And probably Naoi. I don't think I have it in me to make someone think they're toilet paper, no matter how much I might dislike them.
Let's wrap it up...
Three or more applications you've voted on: